Sunday, March 09, 2008

Holographic Universe shock

I have finally read the "Holographic universe" by Michael Talbot. My husband wanted to know why I was reading it now - our copy is 17 years old.

My excuse is that I had better things to do and I was not ready to get down and difficult with quantum theory. Boy, was I in for a shock.

Let me explain. I have read about out-of-body experiences, near-death-experience, UFO and other unexplainable stuff since I was 10, nearly 30 year ago (Oops there goes the secret about my age - I turn 40 this year).

So I believe in other things outside this 3D world. Things that can't be explained by science. And I had figured out that eventually science will answer the questions they are been repeatedly asking.

For example was is the smallest particle - an atom. What makes up an atom - Subatomic particles. etc etc. Science will eventually catchup to the imagination of sci-fi.

So what was the shock I experienced by reading this book. This book was easy to read, why was I putting it off?

This book was a reminder of how wonderful and powerful our mind is. Are we ready to create our world as we want it?

Just think of all those negative things you have in your life - big and small: wars, traffic jams, bills, debt, family feuds, unemployment, sickness, waiting lists.
  • What if you could change all that?
  • Does that scare you or excite you?

"The Secret" and "The Law of attraction" teased us about what is possible but are you ready to change?

Yep - you have to change what you are thinking, change what you are believing and change what you are doing. What a big ask.

Some people are truly happy complaining about traffic and governments. See the negative world in all it glory.

  • Are you ready to change to be better?
  • Yes?
  • Just checking?
  • This is how you do it. Ask?
  • Ask yourself what need to change?
  • Ask yourself how it needs to change?
  • Receive the answers AND
  • Do It.

Be the scientist: list the questions and find out the answers. Stick at it until you have the answers, until you have the change.

The Holographic Universe explains placebo effects. Or Fake it until you make it. Step out of your zone try something new. It doesn't really matter if logically it doesn't make sense. We are not working with logic we are working with mind and beliefs. Your belief and hope will make it work.

Step up and change your world, change your thinking and change your world.

One wonderful example of this was a lady who attended the Christopher Howard Breakthrough to Success Weekend in Brisbane in September 2007. This lady was petrified of snakes. I mean she could not even say the word "snake". Within one day and using only one of his techniques about beliefs. She organised for a snake handler to bring his collection of snakes and lizards to the event to prove that she had conquered her phobia. She spend an hour playing with snakes. Amazing.

Leona

No comments: