Thursday, March 13, 2008

Back on track again

This morning I did my power praxis for Simple.ology again.

I am feel great. Let me explain. I have a great little program called Simple.ology that I list ALL the things I have to do. Everything. I can list everything I think of for now and in the future.

Now that is a long list. It is now out of my head and on the page.

But the beauty of this system in what happens next. You have the options of:
  • Do it now
  • Delegate it
  • Schedule it
  • Do it later

The great part is that the items are never lost or forgotten. In the past they were on pieces of paper - lost.

Once I do an item I can tick it off as completed. Simple.

It has some other wonderful tools I will tell you about then another time.

So after all the sorting and chucking of paper for the last couple of days. It is great to list some items that look towards the future and not the past. And tick them off when they are done.

I have decided that Marvellous March will be a the month to simplify. I have sorted through the paper piles and now I am doing the stuff that is left.

Having the reward of seeing the completed item tick is great for the self-esteem as well.

If you use Simple.ology tell me how often you use it and how your productivity has increased.

If you haven't used and want to know more click here to be sent to the Simpleology 101. Don't worry it free. It may look overwhelming at first, but it not, the whole program comes with an easy step by step guide.

Now that I am ready to complete some more things on my list I better get back to it.

Leona

No comments: