Friday, February 01, 2008

Negative thoughts are learnings

Donald Latumahina has a useful post today about negative thoughts. He lists 20 tips to defeat negative thoughts mostly based on this principle.

I always think that I am a very positive person. But occasionally I do find that am my own harshest Critic.

So Point 1 - Realize that you only hurt yourself with negative thoughts. Is worth reminding me.

Point 4 - Read positive quotes - My favourite quote are send to me via email 5 days a week from Inspire your day. Always uplifting and inspiring.

I key is to turn negative thoughts in learning experiences to grow into a more positive person that I want to be.

Leona

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention, Leona! Your tip of turning negative thoughts into learning experience is a good way to handle them.