Monday, May 19, 2008

Today is the first day of....

Last night I decided (again) that I am going to change my life around from ordinary to extra-ordinary.

I have decided this before but this time I am going to tell you all about it. You can take the journey with me and give me feedback (read - kick in the butt). If you have stuff you want to work through - lets do it together.

I need to work on a number of things - well lots of things really. Maybe I need to starting writing the list of all the ideas in my head - it is so much in my head that my head is foggy.

Then I can play paper shuffle. I can physically sit on the floor and sort paper into piles.

It may not be the most efficient way of putting down idea put I will be about to do some prioritising at the same time. (I know this should be a separate task.)

Major areas are my business and part-time job, my children and me.

When I have finished this I will let you know my next step.

Leona

No comments: