Friday, May 16, 2008

Things to do before you die

While I was at the dance eisteddfod i got a book out of the library that I was reading just for fun. "Things to do before you die"

It gave me great ideas of things to aim for
  • learn another language
  • visit famous places
  • see the aurora borealis
  • drive on a race track

It gave me idea on things that I don't want to do

and want is amazing that some of the the things they suggested - I have actually done

  • milked a cow
  • scuba dive
  • spend a night watching ballet
  • read the children's classical novels
  • make a sandcastle

This little diversion has given me a push to achieve more goals. Some small, some big and some fun and interesting.

We often have a long list of work related goals and most of them have many steps but I have decided to include some fun little goals to live a little and maybe I can use them as rewards for achieving the big serious work related goals

What fun goals do you want to achieve?

Until next time

Leona

No comments: